Updating Your Site and ProGoing Services
Welcome to ProGoing: Premium Hosting, Collaboration, and Maintenance. You should have received your login credentials to your site.
This page details how and what you can update on your new site, and the services that are and are not covered under ProGoing: Premium Hosting, Collaboration, and Maintenance.
Updating Your Site
What You Can Update
- Edits to existing blog posts
- Adding new blog posts. Video Instructions.
What You Cannot Update
- Your Homepage
- Any other Page, such as About Us, Contact Us, etc., including image placement/removal or content updates
- Updates to plugins or adding new/deleting existing plugins
For any of these items that you cannot update, you’d simply need to create a ticket, and ProGo staff will handle it for you.
What is Covered*
- Existing Plugin Updates/Management
- WordPress Core Updates
- Daily Backups
- Daily Uptime Monitoring
- Site Updates (content provided by you)
What is NOT Covered*
- New List Building
- New Site Connections and Configurations to External Datastores
- New Landing/Lead Page Builds
- New Plugin Installations
- New Funnel Setup and Configuration
*These lists are not exhaustive. If you would like one of the services found in “What is NOT Covered,” submit a ticket, and we would be happy to send you a proposal for this additional service.